Friday, 28th February, 2020


Micromax phone breaks into two as man blows to unlock it

09, Jul 2013 By indianpsycho

Chandigarh. A 27 year old man, Mr. Sam Singh has today sued mobile handset manufacturing company Micromax after he lost the mobile screen of his newly bought Canvas 4 while trying to use the “blow to unlock” feature.

“I was having a candle-light dinner with my girlfriend and had planned to gift this mobile as a surprise gift to her. While trying to impress her with its features, I tried to blow the phone to unlock it as claimed by Micromax. But after giving it several blows and in the process blowing off 180 candles in the vicinity, all of a sudden the screen came off and flew right into the mouth of my girlfriend who had just opened it to taste the wine I had ordered for her,” Singh recalled his horror.

Broken phone
Mr. Sam Singh could piece together his phone after the mishap but his heart is still in br0ken stage.

“Micromax is not only to be blamed for breaking up my phone, but also for my girlfriend breaking up with me,” the distraught man explained why he was seeking 3 crore rupees as damage.

When Faking News tried to contact CEO of Micromax India, Deepak Mehrotra, he assured us that he was indeed looking into the matter (not to be confused with the remains of the mobile).

“Only when an incident like this happens that you get to experience the world class service that our service centers have to offer,” he pointed out to the brighter side of the incident.

He further announced that he had set up an internal Lokpal inquiry commission headed by him to investigate the same.

When asked if Micromax was using cheap Chinese materials to make the handsets, the CEO said, “I can’t comment further as the matter is sub-judice.”

Meanwhile Micromax could be in for even some more serious trouble as there have been reports pouring in of rise in number of Asthma attacks with patients trying to use this “blow to unlock” feature.