Aamir Khan’s contract as Incredible India brand ambassador has come to an end. While the Government search for a replacement, we have put together some suggestions for the government. People who are perfect in every way to represent India as an ambassador.
1. Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan – India is a vibrant and colourful country. Anyone who can be mroe colourful than this guy?
2. Baba Ramdev- India is not a very simple place to live in with all its complexities. Like we love saying, Tedha hai par mera hai. Now who can be more tedha than Baba Ramdev (when he wants to be) thanks to his Yoga skills.
3. Bappi Lahiri – Gold and India, India and Gold are almost synonyms of each other. The largest consumer of Gold in the world should have the man who personifies Gold as the ambassador.
4. Vijay Mallaya- Foreigners love coming to India to see the poor and the conditions in which they live. Poverty tourism is a huge draw. Who better for promoting India then than a bankrupt guy?
5. J Jayalalitha- Every world leader bows before her. Every world leader applauds her. With the world at her feet, who will dare to say no when she invites people to come to India.