It’s a question that gets India’s imagination running faaar and wide. The answers of course can make you roll with laughter. #WhyArnobSoLoud recently took the world wide web by by storm. Here are some of them that India wanted you to know.
1.He wants even the remotest of villages in the nooks and crannies of India to know.
2. His wife loves hearing the loud drone of the Vacuum Cleaner but he wants to save electricity.
3. Silence of the Lambs is not his favorite movie.
4. He likes being one of a crowd and crowds are always loud.
5. He doesn’t have anything to hide, especially not his voice.
6. He believes in words speaking louder than actions
7. He always wanted to be a percussionist and this was the only way he could sound like one.
8. He wants to touch the whole of India with his Voice.
9. He is too bored to hold a microphone.
10. He wants to hear the sound of how awesome he is
11. He wants to match his vibes with the Martians
12. He trying hard to contact the Martians and get them to answer all his questions on his show first.
13. He is competing with the neighbours who are playing Music all night long.
But look here’s something we found out on the Internet this weekend. Nissan Sunny has a very cool reason to justify #WhyArnobSoLoud. According to them it’s because Arnob drives the spacious all new Nissan Sunny, a car with so much space that your voice will have to travel faaar. And interesting POV, we say!